Google My Business Management Service
Want sales? Hate Google? Get GMB Gorilla
Let GMB Gorilla drive more calls and clicks to your business from Google! Stop wasting your time trying to do it yourself and dealing with the headache of becoming a Google Business Profile (GBP) expert.
Work directly with a dedicated profile manager who do everything from optimizing your GBP for the right keywords to publishing weekly posts – and everything in between.
Learn more about our GBP management service below or call 1-800-1234567 to speak with the team about how GMB Gorilla can help!
We save countless hours every month
We used to spend countless hours trying to keep up with Google and all the new opportunities. Thanks to GMB Gorilla, my staff can spend their time focusing on caring for all the new patients they bring to the practice each week.
Dr. Ava Shamban, Ava MD, Skin Five
Google My Business Management Service Overview
The Google My Business Management Service allows you to work with a GBP expert that can handle all the little details (and sometimes big headaches) that are a must to maximize results. Using our proprietary processes, GBP scorecard, and monthly reporting, your account manager will do the work to ensure high rankings and more customers. The GBP Management Service starts with a performance benchmark report, followed by a 100 point audit, and a complete optimization of the profile.
After that, each month you’ll get the following:
- Weekly promotional posts
- New products or services
- New Questions and Answers
- Review Responses
- Image and Video Uploads
- Moves, adds, and edits
- Profile Monitoring
- Competitor Spam Sweep
- Geogrid Keyword Ranking Report
- Monthly Performance Report
- On-demand Reporting Dashboard
- GBP Scorecard Updates
And anything in between! That’s right! We will handle a quick update for unexpected closures and those frequent Google suggested edits which can be quite annoying. We can even produce content in French, German, and Spanish.
We save countless hours every month
If you have more than one location with a Google Business Profile, we know first hand how hard it can be to juggle all of those coconuts.
No joke! We’ve managed thousands of profiles, including those for multi-location businesses in banking, education, finance, healthcare, legal, retail, travel (and beyond). We know first hand the pain and agony you’ve probably experienced trying to get the most of out of your dashboard full of profiles.
Whether you have 5 profiles or 500, are a franchise or Fortune 500, GMB Gorilla can provide you with a turnkey way to offload the tedious (and often time consuming) tasks required to properly manage and promote multiple Google Business Profiles.
How Our Google My Business Management Service Works
The GMB Gorilla Google My Business Management Service involves 6 steps:
1. You Tell Us About Your LocationEverything starts with learning more about you! Using our simple Google My Business Management Service form, we will capture all the details about your business location that the Gorilla needs to properly manage your GMB listing. This should take you about 10 minutes to complete.
2. We Audit Your Profile(or Get Started With Verification)The next step in our Google My Business Management Service is to benchmark your current performance. Your profile manager will capture your current performance and keyword rankings. They will then conducts a 100-step audit of your GMB listing based on our GBP Scorecard, which measures your profiles health and performance based on industry standards. You will receive a detailed checklist that shows exactly how your listing scores. If you don’t already have a Google My Business profile, we will get one claimed and verified for you during this step!
3. We Create an Optimization Guide for Your ProfileWith an audit completed, your profile manager will create a custom optimization guide to improve your GMB listing. This will guide the implementation of enhancements to your Google Business Profile in order to unlock higher rankings, more calls, and clicks to your website.
4. We Enhance and Optimize Your Google My Business ListingIt’s now time for the GMB Gorilla team to really get to work. Your profile manager and their team will take over to ensure all the necessary updates are made to optimize your listing. Throughout this process, your profile manager will be in close contact to keep you updated every step along the way. Once completed you will be notified in order so you can take a look at your newly optimized profile!
5. We Manage and Promote Your Profile Every MonthNow that your Google My Business Profile is optimized, it’s time to kick off promotion! Each month, your account manager will take care of publishing weekly posts, Q&A, reviews, spam reports, profile monitoring, and reporting. This ensures your profile continues to get more visibility, traffic, calls, and new customers in the door!
6. You See Higher Rankings, More Traffic, Calls, and Revenue!Since your Google My Business Profile is being properly managed, you should start to see more results within 30 to 90 days of work completion. While your profile manager is hard at work on your GMB profile, you’ll have the time to prepare for the new opportunities and customers coming your way.
What customers say about GMB Gorilla Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely, we ensure that every Metanoia’s website is indexed and optimized for Google, adhering to the best SEO practices. Our process includes conducting keyword research specific to your industry, incorporating relevant keywords, adding alt tags, meta tags, and header titles, securing an SSL certificate, and optimizing your page for a Google Speed test score of over 90. Achieving the top spot on Google’s search results will depend on factors such as the duration your site has been live, the online competitiveness of your local competition, and external factors like the number of reviews on your Google My Business listing.
We’ve developed cutting-edge software that enables us to create professional, tailor-made websites at an accelerated pace. This efficiency allows us to offer affordable websites without any upfront costs or unexpected fees while providing a free sample.
Absolutely! If you decide to end our services, we will transfer the domain to you, even if we initially purchased it for you. Additionally, we will continue to cover the domain’s costs until the initial domain term is completed.
Certainly! You have the flexibility to add as many business partners and team members as needed to access your dashboard.
No problem at all! We recognize that business requirements can evolve. If you choose to cancel your subscription, you’ll lose access to the website design, but you’ll retain ownership of the domain. This arrangement stems from the fact that we initially created your website for free, without charging any design fees.